IT infrastructure Consultant within VMware and Microsoft Infrastructure
I born in 1974 and has been working in the IT industry since 1997. I had
developed a broad competence profile and a proactive and structured
techniques that are easy to grasp and understand the customer’s and users
With more than 15 years of experience in system integration and IT
infrastructure, I’ve achieved several Microsoft, Cisco, and VMware certifications
in the IT infrastructure for Enterprise solutions. I’ve worked with the entire
process from requirements and design to deployment of infrastructure solutions.
I always burns to develop solutions that will simplify and streamline IT
operations, based on the customer’s specific needs and requirements of
I usually tackles challenges methodically and calmly putting collaboration at the
Centre and ensure that the job gets done in a professional and efficient manner.
In addition to my extensive theoretical and practical technical knowledge and
skills, I’ve also an educational endeavours among other things I have a Ph.D in
Computer Engineering, experience in VoIP, design of wireless networking, and many more subject areas within the IT Infrastructure and networking.
In recent years, I’ve worked throughout the ITIL process from analysis,
architecture, implementation, migration and operation. My experience from many
types of organisations I proudly worked for helps me in order to find the best
technical solution based on current needs and requirements.
I’m as a person is social and popular employee, an integral team member who takes responsibility for both the parts and the whole.
- Microsoft Azure Platform and Office 365 Administration.
- Microsoft Powershell scripting
- Infrastructure Design and Implementation of Virtual Infrastructure based on VMware ESXi, VMware vSphere, and VMware VIEW/Horizon.
- Desktop Virtualisation (VDI): Design and implementation of Virtual Desktop infrastructure with VMware VIEW VDI and Microsoft VDI.
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM): Installation and configuration of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007/2012R2.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 och 2008 R2, 2012 R2 Administation
- Microsoft Cloud services: implementation of migration to Microsoft Office 365.
- Microsoft Windows 7/10 Deployment with MDT/SCCM.
- Configuring Cisco routers and switches, troubleshooting network problems.
- Symantec suite (Backup EXEC, End Point Protection, Client management)
- HA (High Availability) and DRP (Disaster Recovery) within the infrastructure, network design and network planning.
- VEEAM Solutions for Backup and Replication
- Apple xCode Swift/JSON/XML App Development
- Programming skills .Net, C#, Python and more.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Sever 2008: Enterprise Admin
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) Server 2003
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) Sever 2003
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP5)
- VMware Certified Professional for Virtual Desktop (VCP5-DT)
- Cisco Certified Cisco Unified Computing Technology Design Specialist (DCUCD)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Certified Solarwinds Professional (SCP)
- Certified Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation v3.0
Selected Work Experience
2013-04 — Present . [ Intraservice (Gothenburg City), Gothenburg ]
- Working as an IT Infrastructure specialist/expert in Systems Management.
- System Administrator for Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM).
- Configuring and Maintaining Data Center Monitoring.
2011-04 — 2013-04 . [ Intertek Semko AB, Stockholm ]
- Working as an IT Infrastructure specialist in VMware Virtualisation and Microsoft Server 2003/2008 R2
- Active Directory GPO management
- Backup and recovery planning
- iSCSI SAN Storage management
- VMware Virtual Infrastructure Management
- VMware View Thin Client Management
- TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS administration
- Network Troubleshooting
- VEEAM Backup and Replication of Virtual Infrastructure
2011-02 — 2011-04 . [ Dfind IT Consultant (Nobina AB), Stockholm ]
- Worked as a member of the sysadmin to manage and maintain IT service 24/7.
- Managing SCCM server and software distribution.
- Forefront End Point Protection 2010 (FEP) installation and configuration.
- L2/L3 IT Support
2010-04 — 2011-01 . [ Enfo Zipper AB, Stockholm ]
- Working as an IT consultant and systems architect with Microsoft infrastructure and HyperV Virtualisation specialist
- Infrastructure specialist at Microsoft focusing on System Center family and Opalis.
- Design and implementation of OS migration project with SCCM 2007.
- Exchange migration to BPOS (Office 365)
- Microsoft Unified Communication with Lync 2010
- Online Client Management (Windows Intune)
2009-05 — 2009-09 . [ University West (Högskolan Väst), Trollhättan ]
- Mentor to the students on the Network technology master’s program
- supervising students in the following areas:
– Networking administration
– Cisco systems design and implementation
– Wireless systems design
– Design and implementation of high performance computing cluster
- 1999 – 2003 Phd. Computer Engineering Al-Nahrain University,Iraq
- 1992 -1999 M.Sc./B.Sc. Computer Engineering Baghdad University,Iraq